1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say something nice about the person above you!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Alexander69, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You'd be good company. That much I know. However, what you'd be good company for, well, that depends on whether or not you'll behave, LOL. But seriously, I like having you around, you're a brazen breath of fresh air.

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You is an awesome inspiration here on EC, most people will never reach the level of insight, wisdom, and patient that you have acquired.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Aside from the obviously being handsome and clever, there is also your fashion sense, that I adore. You have nice taste in colors and, from what I've seen, in actual choices of clothing. This not only means you look good, but you present it too. Also, you have a fine eye, which is always a nice plus to a personal arsenal of abilities!

4. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're a delight to be around and you come off as very intelligent and well humored. I think you are the type of person I'd shyly want to hang around in real life and just listen to. I admire you and think you're a fantastic person!

5. Candace

You're still considered a newbie here (in the best way possible :grin:) and are a breath of fresh air. I like reading your input and insights on this forum. Please continue doing what you're doing and people will like and accept you just as you are :slight_smile:

6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know you very well yet, but from a small sample size you seem like a kindhearted, intelligent, and eloquent person. :slight_smile:

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like mbanema! :slight_smile: I've seen your posts around the forums a fair bit and you always seem to be considerate and a generally nice person! When it comes to your more serious posts, about advice or news etc, I often think "hey, that's what I'd say too!". So yeah - you seem like a pretty cool guy! :icon_bigg

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You're very friendly and smooth. I like seeing you around, because you're one of the more balanced or laid back individuals. However, you have your passionate buttons that can be pushed; we all do. I just notice you handle it better than most, so, thank you for being so awesome in that regard too!

9. Candace

I think...you're one of the ideal members here on EC. You make it worthwhile to come back here every single day :slight_smile:. You're insanely intelligent, thoughtful, bad at making jokes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, and you make a great friend :grin:.

See how I copied your style, Kaiser? :lol:

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're awesome because you like Phineas and Ferb, and a friend of them is a friend of mine.

11. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You are very aware of the intricacies of the world, which immediately tells me, you have the foundation for a superb mind. You're friendly, but not a push over, which I think demonstrates a strong resolve and potential social skills. I've complimented you on your cleverness before, but I don't think I've told you this: you have wowed me, with some of your comments and contributions, before. That, darling, puts you in a special bracket of super awesome!

12. Candace

I think...I'm really tired of having to compliment you so many times LOL! You are absolutely one of the coolest members on here and are a ray of sunshine :slight_smile: You are a blast to talk to, due to your unbeatable intellect, witicism, and kind nature.

13. RadioRoss

You're a very honest and funny person, and maybe someone who deserves to be listened to more, not just for the sake of others, but for the sake of yourself, because talking can really help with anything. You seem to be a very clever person who enjoys joking around and being silly with others, someone who likes to make people laugh and feel good.

14. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

At first you seem to be fun and very friendly, but after getting to know you I learned how smart you are. You are very sympathetic and really nice to talk to, I've enjoyed every conversation we've had and you've been a great friend:slight_smile:

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You come across as being a really down to earth person and I respect that! X

16. RadioRoss

Super friendly and sweet.
    I see you as a person who enjoys to be unique, and someone who is proud of it, which is a wonderful thing. Confidence is a wonderful thing :grin:

17. Siarad

You have a brilliantly jolly persona

18. you seem really cool and mysterious... oooooo

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You're pretty cool, first of all. You seem mellow and open-minded, which is a great thing to be, when it comes to making friends or helping others. You also have a good heart, which is the most important thing, when dealing with others and their hardships in this world. Finally, you are adorable, but that isn't all you are. You're a wonderful individual, first and foremost!

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Kaiser, Y U s0 s3xii?