1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rimjobs, questions and help

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kevin k, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Me again with another question in which I hope I get some good answers. So, I've rimmed my bf 3 or 4 times before, and it took me a while to get the courage and confidence. Everyone says rimjobs are even better than fellatio, so I of course would like to see for myself. What does it feel like? My bf does not feel comfortable yet, which is understandable, even though I do my best to thoroughly clean the area any time we plan to see eachother. I'm not going to make him do something he doesn't want to, but I still wonder if it's even worth the trouble. He seems to enjoy it, is it really all people say it is?

2. Poofter

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot of people have a stigma about this, it is quite pleasurable. To say it’s the same as or better than fellatio I think would depend on the person. We are all built different. For me it is very pleasurable, more so than fellatio. But I am a man definitely built to be a bottom. I have super intense body orgasms from being a bottom.

Something that might help him be more comfortable with rimming is to get a piece of Suran Wrap and put it over it so there is a barrier similar to a condom. This might help.

Just my two cents your mileage may vary.

Angelica g, smurf and Kevin k like this.
  3. smurf

Great advice above.

Like everything else in sex it depends from person to person. Some people will love it, some will be meh about it and some people just hate the idea.

These is a lot of taboo behind rimming so it can be an obstacle for people to try it out. Its understandable of course. If your boyfriend is a not okay about it, talking about the stigma and our feelings behind it can help a lot.

I personally love it. For me, its a feeling like nothing I have ever experienced. Its super hard to explain, but its quite enjoyable. I would definitely say enough to recommend trying it at least once.

All that said, couple of things. Make sure you have the Hep B vaccine. Hep B is easy to transmit during a rim job. The shot will keep you safe from it all. Depending on where you live you might already have it so check with your parents or doctor if you don't know. Its not just for STDs so if you aren't out don't worry they won't guess.

Dionysios and Poofter like this.
  4. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought it was Hep A. There are combined hepatitis vaccines that protect against both.

5. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hep B is a series of three injections over a period of time.

6. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been rimmed once before. I'm very ticklish so, it just felt wet. I was uncomfortable after a minute or so, so I just pulled the guy from behind my well...behind and started making out again. I'm not sure if he understood, since he didn't rim me again.

I did enjoy being penetrated with fingers. So I guess my experience is too little to actually comment on it. I for one am not comfortable rimming anyone else though. It's still too 'icky" in my mind to get over the feeling lol,

7. smurf

They are both easily transmitted through rimjobs, but from my understanding (I'm not a doctor) hep b vaccination is less common and having hep b is way scarier than hep a. Having both vaccines is definitely the best route.

8. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    It's really not that bad, giving I mean. Just make sure they are REALLY clean. The anus is actually a much cleaner place than people think it is. It me a while to get the nerve up to give it a shot though, so I don't blame you.

9. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I completely enjoy giving and getting. Extremely erotic and sensual but would do it only in a relationship not a hook up.

10. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG....I'm still on my sexual revolution.....it's been 12 months since coming out. Only last few months started seeing guys. Firstly I did a bad thing and had unprotected sex. BUT this lead me to the STI clinic, was really impressed, really modern AND I felt no shame . By going there I'm getting my Hep A and B and because I'm under 45 another jab i can have. I'm clear of infections. I learned my LESSON to use condoms.....
    Anyway my revolution had me thinking about rimming now. And as long as the guy is super clean I want to give it ago. It's weird how my sexual barriers have come down. Once I wasn't comfortable with anal sex, now I enjoy it and the rimming will try if the right guy comes along.....
    Jon

11. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed. Hep B is a virus, very similar to the HIV virus in how it acts, and it particularly is hard on the liver. Hep A is, I believe, bacterial, and more easily and effectively treated. But vaccines for both are available and advisable.

12. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I worked in a nursing home for a short while and they never said anything about A but were very concerned with B.

Rade likes this.
  13. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is all preference. I enjoy receiving a rimjob, mostly because it is an area that is not touched too often. It feels very good in my opinion. I am always clean and shaven when I ask for a rimjob.

Rade likes this.
  14. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to a sexual health clinic recently and as a newly out gay guy was given Hep A and B...

15. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I gave the last guy I saw a rim job, I actually really enjoyed it. To bad he didn't appreciate me lol.... anyway it's all life experience.
    I would definitely give rim jobs again, would like to receive it too.....

16. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    2 1/2 years ago I would told you the idea of a rim job or anal with another guy was crazy, perverted and dirty. Boy how things change. Since embracing my gay sexuality it has freed me to enjoy both with my BF. It took a little while to get comfortable with the practices but once I did, it was maximum enjoyment both giving and receiving.

17. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's partly my problem....I'm still becoming comfortable. I gave my first rim job and really loved it. It seemed normal. Have topped a bit, but then freeked out.....if the guy was more supportive I wouldn't have run for the hills. I suppose it's all a learning curve for me and others here......one day soon it will be amazing.....

#17 Rade, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  18. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me part of my “transitioning” to gay was getting use to the idea of gay sexuality. We are so programmed to think it’s wrong that it takes some time to work through and clear those misconceptions. At beginning I was clumsy, unsure, awkward and extremely nervous but luckily for me by BF was so patience, loving and gentle. He helped learn the dynamics of man to man love making.That made becoming comfortable with same sex intimacy so much easier.
    Once you get over the initial “hump” no pun intended, you start to relax, get into it and enjoy.

#18 Contented, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  19. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You hit the nail on the head, as we say in the UK, I was with the wrong partner! But hopefully the next guy will be patient and encourage me.

20. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The feeling of intimate connection rimming and anal bring is so incredible. Being penetrated either way by your lover is both humbling and empowering all at the same time.Knowing that the safety of the relationship will allow sexual expression beyond what one can imagine. I never would have believed it look until I was 50 to understand what love making was as opposed to sex. The willingness to please and be pleased without guilt or shame is so fucking liberating. Please excuse the French but it’s the only word I feel fits.

Rade likes this.