1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rice Queen/ Asian lovers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Xvision, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Xvision

Haha you're so random xD

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2016 at 01:59 AM ----------

Well that happend, that guy turned out to be a d$#chbag. He was only interested in me because of my ethnic skin color, he doesn't really care about who i am as a person.

He turned me down (because I had a panic attack) and said all asians are like beautiful but arrogant, nice but ugly, average but has mental health problems. He wouldn't let me hear his voice, know any personal information about him or have a drink with me while he pretty much a lot about me. He also said I wasn't asian enough for him and he stopped replying to my text messages (basically he's ignoring me) -_- Seriously? At least now I know him being a "rice queen" is more a fetish than to care about the person.

I personally would only date someone for their personality and not basted on their skin color.
    That was quite a journey...

2. lonewolf79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a South African guy living in South Korea. Although I am not a rice queen (new term learned) I did date a Korean guy for 3 years. I am open to all races though...good personality and a good connection goes a long way.