1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning as a new me.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bi dystopia, Jul 27, 2019.

1. bi dystopia

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey all,

I used to be a member on this forum a while ago but I was really depressed and isolated and cynical and I wasn't really myself. As a result, I wasn't very nice either and was quite argumentative and rude. I've always struggled with my sense of self in my gender and sexuality and have never really been comfortable with myself, choosing to mock certain things instead of engaging with them because it all felt too much to process and I was worried about rejection from the community and not fitting in.

Anyway, I've kind of found myself in the time I've been away and am returning as a new me. I need some help with a few things and can offer my advice on some other things.

I've been out again for a couple of years now but also been very isolated and celibate due to other issues in my life making me feel like crap - I'm now attempting to do the opposite. I'll write more in other threads. For now I just wanted to say Hi :slight_smile:

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back! :slight_smile:

3. Emmareld

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation: