1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relation and role advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jej121, Jan 9, 2014.

1. jej121

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ive been hooking up with a latin sub fem bottom that i would like to get more involved with
    he is 25 im 40 and he has this dad son kink but im trying to find out what hes really looking for what are sub fem bottoms afterr in a relationship do i treat him like a women or what?

not sure what to do i have been hiding my whole life from being gay and im not sure how to handle myself

2. willycubed28

I am a fem versatile. I know what I am looking for. I fantasize being treated like the "woman" in the relationship. The thing is you need to ask him what he wants, and what he is looking for. You will never really know til you talk to him about it.

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hugely unhelpful answer: it's impossible to say. Being a sub fem bottom is probably about 1% of his character, and what he's looking for in a relationship is hugely dependant on the other 99%

So, as in any relationship, it's a matter of talking about what you both want from it, and trial and error. Propose something to do together, if you both agree, go ahead with it, and afterwards evaluate. Keep what's going well, change what isn't going well until you get a routine that works.

A more fundamental thing to wonder here might also be if getting more involved is a viable prospect. You mention you've been hooking up and wanting to get more involved, but is that what he wants too? Or is he mostly looking to get his kink satisfied?
    Also: what do you want from a relationship?
    Do you share a similar outlook in life, do you share hobbies and goals, are you in somewhat the same place?

Also... don't assume the bedroom kinks translate to how it works in a relationship. One being dominant and the other submissive in the bedroom is one thing, but if the whole relationship is about one person deciding and the other one following along, it might not be the healthiest thing for either of you. I do believe relationships are best when they're between people who are roughly each other's equals.

Tough questions, perhaps, but ones that you'd need to ask yourself (and any prospective partner) before any relationship so there's no real way around them.