1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready for summer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Atticus, May 6, 2012.

1. nrazor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally ready for summer, I need some fun in the sun.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Summer is my least favorite season. Allergies, hot/humid weather, bugs, bad memories of many a summer past, etc.

But it means that I can go swimming. So I am looking forward to that. :slight_smile:

3. silkfrog1292

I have my HKLS exams tomorrow, after that i'll be done and my summer begins!!!!
    But to say the truth i'm not that excited though, all my friends are studying overseas, i have a summer course which starts on the 14th (sad i know) and i'll have to start looking for summer jobs soon....it's a little frustrating actually

As for summer.....let's just say Summer's a bit too~long here, plus it's going to be typhoon season soon, so it'll just be days of nonstop rain

4. FJ Cruiser

I still have four finals standing in the way, but since I still have three days until my first final, I've been able to study and get fun in. I've been sleeping in, swimming, playing sand volleyball, playing ultimate during a thunderstorm, and I just got back from seeing the Avengers.

This summer I'm getting back together with a couple friends from high school to take electricity and magnetism physics at the university in my hometown just to get it out of the way. I'll have access to the school's ridiculously nice recreation center, so I'm hoping to get in better shape, continue my climbing, and enjoy the humongous leisure pool. I'm also going to be working at the grocery store. And hopefully my brother and I can get time to go camping in Colorado.

Yeah, I'm really wanting summer to get here.