1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read this and...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by myra, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Nugget

Gee, I WONDER WHY.

I also take the whole, "more gay people have mental disorders than straight people" as an insult to those who do. Besides, I thought most of the world has a physical or mental problem one way or the other.

Perhaps he could present himself to the black community with, "more gangsters in America happen to be african-american, and I don't understand the comedy in their movies, thus black people are evil." And then I'd like to see his butt get kicked every which way to next Sunday.

But seriously, he thinks I can just go to bed gay and wake up and decide to be straight. Sure, I can fake it, and get married to someone I don't really love, but… you know what… that just might make me UNHAPPY! WOW! Like it doesn't take five freaking seconds to figure out why gay people statistically are more unhappy. *headdesk*

Oh yeah, and Brokeback Mountain grossed $82,970,165 in the box office according to the Rotten Tomatoes site, and won 3 Academy Awards including Best Director. So uhhh…

2. littledinosaurs

I'm pretty sure "I now pronounce you chuck and larry" was really distasteful and not something i'd want to show up at the box office for. and as for the rest of it, its stupid.

3. Endlessnight500

OMG, That dude has no clue what he is talking about >.<