1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-sizing pictures/photos placed in a post

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by MisterTinkles, Mar 4, 2015.

1. MisterTinkles

You know how sometimes you post a picture on your post and it's SOOOO freekin HUGE that it takes up the whole screen and then some????

Well, with the help of some other peeps on here, I learned how to find a workable size pic or photo online and put it on my thread or post.

Go on the internet and search for your photo or pic (I have Google Chrome).
    Right click on the pic.
    Depending on your browser, you should get a list of options, and something that says something akin to "Search Google for this image". Click on that.
    It will bring up the photo and should give you choices of "small", "medium", and "large".
    Or if the photo/pic only comes in one size, then that size option will be available.
    Click on the size option you want, "small" usually works, and then you will have different sizes of small pics/photos.
    Click on that pic/photo, and then when it comes up alone on the screen, right click the pic/photo and click "Copy Image URL", then paste that into the photo option on the thread page or post you are making or replying too.
    Your smaller sized pic/photo should show up, and not take over the whole page.

Different browser probably will have the same options, but labeled differently. Just play around with it until you figure out how it works for you.