1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thought

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Javy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Javy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First, forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

However, I was getting dressed...I thought about the "P-spot."

Why has society looked down on the lgbt community if the prostate gland is part of our anatomy. I can't get enough of the orgasms. They are more intense and I feel it through out my whole body. I love having chemistry and having passionate sex. Stimulating my prostate makes it so much more enjoyable.

So why is this frowned upon? I mean its even healthy for me, its helps prevent prostate cancer.

It just bothers me, and I'm sure I'm not the first one to think about this. Anyways like I said just a random thought.

What do you think?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it frowned upon? I think the tide is turning on that front, even within the younger generational heterosexual community. I have a good straight friend that loves being “pegged” by his girlfriend because of the pleasure he receives.

I do agree historically the perception of anal sex was frowned upon, and many still feel that way. But if you enjoy it, you feel it’s natural, then embrace it and make the most of the resulting full body prostate orgasms the result.