Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Angus44, Jun 3, 2017.
i miss my boyfriend T-T
i’ve never had a celebrity crush. ik what it is but none have ever done it for me. i can’t relate to people who go crazy over “hot” actors/actresses or musicians
I'm a nearly 48 year old man who still collects Transformers!
I see and hear spirits and I’m an empath
I was surprised that the seven year old my aunt babysits knows what a fortune teller was. It was fun to teach her how to make one, and come up with things to put in it and I was kind of surprised a game popular 20 years ago still exists. A piece of cleverly folded paper was a hot commodity when I was a kid and I was thrilled when I learned how easy it was.
I remember making these. Fun times for very little cost
- I'm a left-handed
- I'm double-jointed, did ballet, and wanted to be a contortionist
- I wanted to be a sword-swallower after seeing one perform at a street-fair
- I was a lifeguard when I was a teenager
- I played the piano first, the saxophone best, and learned the guitar while I was in a band in college.
There were lots of interesting posts I felt like responding to
So, I figure with that you can tie a cherry-stem in a knot or unwrap a starburst with your tongue? That motion seems essential to do that right.
How has that affected your life?
I think emoticon had to do with PC and emoji's were a term associated with Mac's.
I read a lot about engineering disasters as well.
Billy Joel rocks. His birthday is today (5/9) actually.
What synthwave bands do you like?
I'd be too if I was born without one -- that took a LOT of effort to overcome (tooth-brushes, spoons, bending coat-hangers into a shape approximating a sword, and metal-tubes/rods)!
How tall are you?
I’m also double jointed ( I have EDS) and I play piano and keyboard (was a music teacher). I never got the hang of guitar though.
My eyes change color depending how close you are to my face (my brother calls them swampwater, two of my exes called them green, my liscense says hazel, at arms length they look grey and closer look green), and I collect seashells.
I play the piano and keyboard
I am eccentric
I have an insane sense of humour
I collect skulls and skeletons (fake ones of course lol)
I don’t drink
I don’t smoke
I paint and draw
I love the sea and spend a lot of time at the beach
I have EDS and POTS
I have similar eyes that go more blue in the light. They are odd (like me) and one is more blue than the other.
I've been told mine change color with my mood, but they always look the same to me whenever I examine them in a mirror, mostly gray, with some flecks of brown and green.
My niece has partial heterochromia, part of her left eye differs from the rest.
I used to pretend like I love a particular show, to impress my crush (at that time), and ended up watching and loving that show as well as gotten into a relationship with them.
I play the guitar and write my own music
I like filming and editing videos!!
Haha really?! I guess it just depends on what you enjoy
I’m very bad at art and animation but I lovveee listening music so much and imagining scenes to go along with it. Since I’m not good at art I feel like film is my substitute for not being able to do those things! It allows me to makes the ideas in my head come alive as I cannot draw lol.
secondly film allows you to capture memories for ever I actually enjoy filming my daily life and uploading it to sites like YouTube ( that I cannot share because of the rules ) so I can look back on it when I’m older and see everything I’ve experienced ) it’s nice to reminisce on all my memories through film!
Lastly I think it’s just a fun creative outlet and hobby! You can get super creative with editing too
Aww, I love when things work out. Congratulations!
Hey me too! How long have you been playing and what genre?
1. Film is an art, so I wouldn't say you're bad at art. I know hardly anything of video editing, just music editing a bit. 2. You can improve your skills with practice and become good at drawing, it's all about knowing the tips and tricks and the power of observation. Think of everything as being made up of basic shapes- a hand is a box with strings of ovals and circles attached. Then you erase those lines where two shapes intersect and after add all the shadows. It takes practice to get just right, but you'll get there with enough of it. Always warm up your wrist by quickly drawing shapes beforehand though (if you can't draw the shape in ten seconds or less then that defeats the purpose- it doesn't matter if they turn out super well when you warm up). 3. That's a cool idea, it's like you left yourself a time capsule.