1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Racist, political hostage attack towards white male

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DoriaN, Jan 6, 2017.

1. YeahpIdk

Cause and effect.

Unfortunately, this type of moronic and hateful act is an unsurprising outcome of the racial and religious tensions in this country. They are probably higher than they've been in many, many years. It's very upsetting, and there is no excuse for how disgusting this is (I imagine they'll be punished to the fullest, and I'm all for it) but for those attacking Black Lives Matter, I'd advise you to take a large step back. There is no comparison between hate crimes toward people of color and those who are white/white passing.

This is disgusting, but violence usually breeds violence. And we now have an administration that is fueling aggressions. We're in for a bumpy ride, but as a whole, I'd say we're doing our best to go about life as usual and keep things peaceful. This isn't a regular thing. But I can't say this isn't a regular thing for POC.

Also, Chicago is a shit storm right now. They really need to clean themselves up.