1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my life’s journey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Dreamland, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Dreamland

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Funny I am just seeing this now. I would
    Love to chat with you. About anything. Not necessarily our sexuality or personal
    Struggles. I see you are from Tennessee. I was just in that state I have friends who live there. I will be back there again this summer. They live in East Tennessee. I live in Maryland. I plan on embarking on a road trip this summer to try and clear my head. I just had another bad breakup. So I am struggling. I hope you want to be friends.

2. MikeL1962

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, she would understand and I am Married to a woman. His name is Jim...he is Indian from Bombay india. We had a few really great dates although he's really busy. He teaches computer science at a University here. Don't just not trust people, there's alot of great people out there and there is someone for you somewhere. Everyone has been hurt at one time or another...just don't always be the victim...and don't just take a person for their face value... you'll be alright.