1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~ question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Freedom, Mar 4, 2014.

1. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe that she does really love you but is just afraid and wants the safety of a marriage and kids.

Maybe she thinks that if she is married with children, it will protect your secrecy and hers better than if you were both single. Fifty years ago in the US the "marriage of convenience" was one way to conceal one's sexual orientation--usually a lesbian would marry a gay man, both of them knowing about the other but agreeing to keep it secret. Obviously in these marriage, the husband and wife didn't have sex with each other. The marriage allowed for them to see other people while being safe from judgement and keeping their families happy. It wasn't ideal, but it allowed people to be with their lovers while remaining hidden in a marriage. In this case, however, her husband doesn't know about you. That's what makes this different, and painful for both of you.

I wish she could see that there is another way. I wish gay marriage was legal there so she could have married you instead. Please don't lose hope. There is someone out there for you. It may be her or someone else, but you will find love.

(*hug*)

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im muslim and a girl nd i was born in the states lol i have a trans boyfriend tho