1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question... About sex with women

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vikki, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Vikki

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have never been with a woman and I have exploring everything online..

Question...

When the time comes to be intimate (two woman in this case) - do they clean themselves or just go for it?

Then I wondering about periods? Especially if both are not in sync?

I've heard about dental dams recently? Do people actually use these?

74andHome likes this.
  2. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!

(this may be TMI but the only way I can think to describe it is from my experience because she is the only woman I have been with) Myself and my girlfriend usually have a shower beforehand with oral but there have been cases when it has just been a case of just cleaning thoroughly before and after if we get caught off guard but we shower every day anyway and with toys or just using hands we would’ve had a shower at some point during the day as said above but sometimes it’s just washing hands before and after but you have to make sure your nails are trimmed and you’re not wearing acrylic nails or nail extensions because you could hurt the other woman.

In regards to your question about periods, a lot of women’s do tend to ‘sync’ from what I have heard but there is no scientific evidence to support this as far as I know. Some women just have their periods around the same time anyway so it’s not as much of a problem.

Personally I have never used a dental dam myself and neither has anybody I know but some people do I guess.

I hope this helps and good luck!

#2 xfemmelesbian, Apr 20, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    Aelin56 likes this.
  3. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am bisexual and when I have sex with a woman I always ask if they are interested in oral sex because they don’t like receiving oral sex if they don’t feel clean. I like to let them know how much I love giving oral sex, so they can do whatever they want to do to be comfortable enough to enjoy it. For me, when a woman doesn’t want to have oral sex, I don’t like it when I move down to kiss their tummy on my way to their erogenous zone, and they tighten their legs and grab my head like I’m trying to hurt them. A simple “Not tonight honey” sends a much better message and doesn’t ruin the moment. I have also found that some women don’t like you to ask, so I have to do a trial and error maneuver which I find uncomfortable. With men, I have never had sex with a man who had either showered just before, or we showered together. Showering together is beautiful because we can wash those private areas and have pleasure while doing it. Once I start to wash down there, it creates much more surface area to wash, but I’m ok with that for sure.

4. Blade1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am male and "clean" myself down there when with men. Some of my bi and lesbian friends do too but some don't. I think it depends on the partner and his/her stance to cleanliness.

5. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If I’ve got an evening date with a girl, I’ll always have a shower straight after work. I often train early in the morning so normally shower either first thing or straight after training. If I’m ever a bit self conscious about cleanliness but don’t have time for a shower or I’m somewhere else, I sometimes have a quick wash in the bathroom with a sink full of warm soapy water and a facecloth.

I think partly it depends what the hair situation is, pubic hair seems to hold a lot of scent and that might be something people like or it might be a bit much.

No experience with dental dams, but the whole idea of covering her bits with some plastic so your tongue doesn’t actually touch anything is like the least sexy thing I’ve ever heard of.

Ipswichfan likes this.