1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about exercise

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Spot, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know you should exercise regularly but does it have to be every day? I only ask because some days I'll do thirty minutes or more but some days I'm too tired or just forget. Like today, I'd mean to go exercise around sunset (it's 35°C here so I won't during the day) but I was watching videos on my iPad and forgot all about it :disappointed_relieved: By the time I'd remembered, it was already 7pm and to be honest, I was too afraid to go out in the dark by myself in case I got murdered or something :rolling_eyes: But yeah, is it a big deal if I miss out on a few days? I'm already trying to eat better so I guess that's something but I'm still feeling insecure about my weight...

2. SomecallhimTim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should try to exercise at least 3 to 5 days a week. It's ok if you can't do it every day.

3. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also live in a warm climate. I go out for a run 4-5 times/week just as the sun is coming up.

It's cooler then, it gets it out of the way so you can start your day after that without any chance of procrastinating or other things getting in the way.

It works for me.

4. Maya100

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it needs to be everyday unless a doctor or medical professional has told you you need to do that. I wouldn't stress or put pressure on yourself if you haven't exercised that one day either. Do it when you can but maybe an alarm or some sort of calendar where you write down the days you are definitely exercising & then like others have said maybe going in the morning so you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want.

dreamingfreely likes this.
  5. loepis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I consider walking to and from work 5 days/week as my way to exercise and I bike for fun. Personally, I would advise on weight-training / core workouts rather than cardio if you have little time to exercise. If you have extra time and enjoy cardio then by all means, do cardio.

dreamingfreely and Maya100 like this.
  6. BosiMalkia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely not everyday. Our muscles repair when we sleep and rest. So 3/4 is on average and of course anything more is above average.

7. BosiMalkia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely not everyday. Our muscles repair when we sleep and rest. So 3/4 is on averand of course anything more is above average.

8. Hemospectrum

Hemospectrum Guest

Change your exercise everyday/make a routine. You don't have to do cardio everyday (as long as your doing your daily 10,000 steps). For me, I do core and legs one day, arms and back the next, cardio, then take a break day. Then I do it all over again.
    Research also shows it's better for you to exercise at night. If you keep having problems with watching videos, I suggest to not skip the ads and when the ads are going, do some push ups, jumping jacks, or sit ups until the ad is over.