1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer As Folk - Who's the hottest guy?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by charlie12, Jun 29, 2007.

1. CelebrityHead

I haven't seen the UK one ... which is better?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Well people in the UK generally think the UK one is better. The UK one did come first....

3. CelebrityHead

Mmmmm ... like The Office I guess

4. mark

mark Guest

I can't remember his name but the football player that Emmette dates is very hot.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Someone wondered if I was like the mom in Queer as Folk? Well I told my son I wanted to watch this and he just freaked out. He says it's rated NR, that means "not for moms!" :grin: I ordered it from Netflix and watched a couple episodes. It really was a little too risque for me. :eek: I'm similiar to the mom in I will wear buttons at Pride events, I'll march in gay pride, that kind of stuff but it bothered me somewhat that she seemed to encourage her son to go "cruising". I'm all for loving and stable relationships and would be encouraging THAT while giving my kid the safe sex talk. So that's how we differ.

6. LorenzG1950

Hey Beckyg,

It’s still cool that there are some similarities. Having watched all 5 seasons, the QAF mom is really a well-developed and very-caring individual, and sometimes outrageously blunt with the character flaws of the main characters. I suspect you would be too :lol: . Perhaps that’s why your son is not so keen on you watching the series. It might give away too many secrets about subjects that moms shouldn’t know about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

Who wants a parent that you can’t bs once in a while? :slight_smile:

7. LorenzG1950

I just got the complete UK series and watched the first 2 episodes. It’s great so far :eusa_danc . Just love Nathan. Ironic that my boyfriend is also a Nathan (no physical similarities though). I’ll reserve my judgment on the comparison of the two series’ until I’ve watched the whole thing.

Damn, now I have more soundtracks to buy :newcolor:

8. nick79

9. Kibuki kid

10. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there

I LOVE the QAF soundtracks, for both versions. They have a lot of really great songs that I've never heard of before, not to mention a ton of rockin' remixes (It's Raining Men, Forever Young, and Ave Maria are a few of my favorites).

And back on topic...probably either Ben or Michael, but they're all definitely hot.