1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Queen turns 90

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Reciprocal, Apr 20, 2016.

1. justtired

justtired Guest

Boooooooo! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Queen is a force for good. She has relentlessly been like a grandmother to us in our times of need, and has given hope to many a generation. She has given just as much to us over the time she has served as any hospital would. It's not by any means an easy job, or one she had a chance to choose; but she continues to do it incredibly well. The Queen is not just a credit to our nation; Queen Elizabeth II is our nation.

Believe what you like about the monarchy, but you can't call it evil. It's such a big part of our history and our national identity.

3. Joelouis

Good on you for what you believe in.
    So many people hate the Monarchy without actually knowing much about it. These same people are the kind that go on protest marches about everything and anything, even if they don't agree with what the protests are about, they'll take part simply because it goes against the government or the establishment.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Yes, big part of the history of starving the people through taxation, of persecution, and other lovely, noble deeds. Oh wait, I forgot, they didn't do anything of that, they just polished their diamonds and drank their tea and tried to wish all things bad in their country away. And all that gold and value in general, of course, just popped into existence by virtue of their Excellencyness. It's not like it came from the work of others, that they pretended to represent or anything.

I can call monarchy whatever I want. And I will call the assumption that some people are born fundamentally superior to others evil.