1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting the venti in venting.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KnightAssassin, Aug 11, 2017.

1. KnightAssassin

So in the past 8 weeks .... ive lost a family member ( my cousins partner (ALS) ), my cat , my aunt's dog died ( which was a dog i loved , but also do to issues i had to remove the dog from the house for them) , i lost 3 friends due to different accidents , my, as of now 5 minutes ago ex , boyfriend triggered my PTSD in an arguement. Btw my aunt whos dog passed is at the hospital with her husband who had a stroke 2 weeks ago , im watching her meth addicts son .... i worked a 12 hour shift today as a manager.... but i am seeing a new therapist , 3rd visit will be this new week ( weekly visits) . Oh ya today was supposed to be my last training day as managment but got tossed under the bus when a delivery driver blew a tire and had to run it , i did alright just stressful. Im trying to get back on anti depressants too ... ive only been able to cope recently be getting dumb stoned (hooray my state legalized medical) .... so ya i was dumped today too. December would have been 3 years. Its good and bad because he was kinda verbally mualing but i still have feelings for him. Im really just needing to vent this out of my head right now.... i have been rather unactively for a year or 2 mostly becuase ive been busy with life and i stopped using almost all social media... i no longer hang out with friends other than my little brother and our buddy ( we just smoke together and play video games) . Self loathing depression on top of all this is just dandy : / well im off tomorrow so im going to go chainsmoke , the kid im watching (not alone watching plus i never agreed to this shit so ....) my phone is about to die.... so this concludes this and my excessive typos and ellipsis ....or does it? Actually yes it does .... for now...

2. KnightAssassin

*note the meth addict is ny cousin who has his parents watch his kid , and is so fun he has been banned from ALL family gatherings...