1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Roxie, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Among my friends in their late teens to early 30s, it's all over the map. Most are trimmed, some are completely natural, and a few completely shaved. There's no age correlation, at least among my group of friends.

When you get past 30s, my experience seems to be that more people are natural than trimmed or shaved.

2. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thats a matter of opinion.

I love "feral" guys, infact body hair is one of my main fetishes. :slight_smile:

3. Abbra

I actually kind of like a little hair down there. Not full natural, just a short trim. It just seems more adult that way, then again, I might be biased because I don't like shaving down there.

4. Castiel Novak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't Shave mine i am all natural. I like Hair on a man i find masculine and sexy. I thinking shaving and trimming is for girls. i have talk with guys that say the same as me and that say the oppisite. but to each there own.

5. PeytonRose

I keep trying to shave myself, end up shaving too much off, and then just shave everything off which I don't like how I look with no hair down there.

Still, I haven't had any experiences with another guy more than making out once (during a truth or dare game which is actually my first kiss ever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) so I'm not quite sure how I would like a hairy man vs. bald man vs. a trimmed man...

6. Castiel Novak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Patrick you just have to experiment and Hairy,shaved and Trimmed and then from there decide your preference. everyone has different opinions about Hairy,shaved and Trimmed. I personally find Hairy very sexy.

7. PeytonRose

Yeah, I haven't made it to experimenting yet. The only guy I've ever kissed was during a truth or dare game which was enjoyable all the same. I can't wait to experiment with another guy but haven't found that guy yet.

8. WSL

WSL

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I shaved mine a bit last week, and it feels so weird....

9. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I shaved this morning. My body hair can be a little bit of a dysphoria trigger, though

10. Castiel Novak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You will find the right guy don't give up.

11. Convoy

Actually pubic lice are at risk of going into extinction or even endangerment due to the increased rate and prevalence of shaving. So there are some benefits and it should not be completely discounted. If you have pubic lice, I'd shave; easiest way to stop and prevent reinfection.

I'm all over the map. trimming doesn't work too well on me so I shave like twice a year and then let it grow back and shave it again.

12. PillsHere

I love body hair. Hairy legs, arms, bunny trails. Just not anything over-the-edge like a gorilla a guy who looks like he's never seen a razor.
    I am in no way at all attracted to smooth bodies. Not to go so far as to say if I liked someone, found out their completely shaved, and then not do anything sexual with them, not that shallow, but it's just generally not my preference.

It doesn't necessarily turn me off, it just doesn't turn me on at all either.

13. PeytonRose

Thank you :slight_smile:

I guess it's just a matter of keeping my eyes open I guess...

14. Castiel Novak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yes you just got to put yourself out there. let them know what your looking fdor and what you want.

15. Tzoa

In a lot of cases it is, actually, though I doubt it's completely intentional.

This is a subject that comes up sometimes in my sociology and women's studies class. For several decades, adults (typically women) have been infantilized and children (typically girls) have been sexualized. Look at some ads. Just a couple decades ago it wasn't uncommon to find ads of young girls with big hair, lots of make up and the text on the ad saying something along the lines of "innocence is sexy". These days, women in ads pose and are made to look like children. Our society (USA) has an obsession with youth and being young, and I think the large amounts of people who are shaving and waxing is a reflection of that.

I'm definitely NOT saying that everyone who shaves or waxes is intentionally trying to look like a child. A lot of people probably feel uncomfortable with hair there, and that's fine. But it can't be denied that this society has an obsession with youth.