1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Programming languages

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BlueLion, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Groovygabster

Java is super easy and super fun when you start making your own games. Python and other MAC languages will make you want to punch your computer

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't write a line of code but I am an IT recruiter. If you are a Java developer people will be tripping all over each other to hire you. There's such crazy high demand for them, and you will be a very valuable and well paid employee with just a couple years of experience under your belt.

3. yongsua

Well, I think it should really based on your interest.

Have you decided which path of IT or cyber would you pursue in the future?

I suggest you'd better figure out the niche or specialized field you would like to pursue before we can provide you a concrete advice.

Like me, I'm interested in reverse engineering as malware analyst. Therefore, I need to have general knowledge on several languages and operating systems but I specifically need to acquire in-depth knowledge of Assembly language for Windows malware and Java for Android malware. In addition, I also need to learn to code in Python for scripting purposes.

Besides, I am actually also interested in network security but that is other field.

Right now, I have learned some skills for reverse engineering Windows malware. I am still fresh newbie and I still have long ways to go,