1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presenting as a Feminine Lesbian in a Christian School

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Garjzla, May 20, 2019.

1. Garjzla

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Going to a Christian private school next year because the education is good and it will overall be a good experience, so I don't want to look too lesbian and I'm not out of the closet yet but I want to know of ways I can experiment with my looks and maybe get the message across subtly. I'd like to get a 2nd set of ear piercings this summer, but I can't do anything crazy because I'm 16 and an overall conservative (not politically) individual. Any advice?
    Also: I have a not large but very pronounced, strong nose with like no feminine curve or dip. Very triangle. So I can't really do a lesbian haircut because pixie cuts are just a no and bobs don't work with my nose and thick, not-straight hair. So any haircut/style suggestions would be great.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kind of depends on the school's dress code. Which could apply to more ear piercings as well. So I would suggest looking into that first.

Biblia05 likes this.
  3. Biblia05

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I second Shorthaul recommendation of looking closely into the dress code. After you are settle with that, try look for what feels good and makes you feel comfortable. I studied in religious schools and it can be pretty hard to keep up appearances. Try to blend being you and being comfortable while living in the standards and expectations of the institution. Hopefully this helps.