1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News possible Trump impeachment prediction

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by sldanlm, Nov 12, 2016.

1. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As much as Trump winning the election scared me, Pence stepping in after a Trump removal horrifies me 1000x more. I would wish for death before a Pence presidency.

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even if he is impeached, that does not mean he will be removed for office as President. Removing him is a separate act of congress. Clinton was impeached in the House but, remained in office. So was Johnson and, he was acquitted a year later. Nixon actually resigned before he was impeached.

One court case will come to nothing, it's been too many years and, there is too much to make that look like false charges so, that leaves Trump University, legitimate sure, but, I have a feeling Trump will put the blame on those actually running the university somehow and, clear himself. IF he is convicted, he could be impeached and, even removed from office and, that is terrifying.

Still no reason to panic just yet, plan just in case, sure and, I have made plans if Pence ends up President but, it isn't time to take action on those plans YET.

3. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I keep hearing about Trump university from people, but isn't that a civil suit? Impeachment is for criminal charges.