1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justmeisenough, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've been talking to this girl for 5-6 weeks (met on a dating app) and typing this out makes it seem long but time goes by so fast. We text everyday go on virtual show dates where we watch kdramas and type in the chat out reaction and stuff. I'm used to relationships (by relationships I mean the only one I've been in) going by fast and we skip getting to know each other and breakup in a few months but with her going slow everything seems natural. We prioritize our lives but still enjoy each other's company. We plan dates we would go on when we meet in person. We live in different states but our states are close (a few hours ) and everything is going great. I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend in 2 weeks when we reach 8 weeks of talking (as advised by Google). I feel a drive for her and even my sister who know I don't fall easily says this girl is definitely something. We're both 18, have similar interests and have similar goals and dreams. I think I mightve found my it-girl. I really really hope this lasts or I'll be heart broken for a while. Wish me luck!

Philo and TinyWerewolf like this.
  2. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's so wonderful to hear! I will keep my fingers crossed that if/when you ask her out, everything goes well. Keep us posted (if you want!) :slight_smile:

Justmeisenough likes this.