1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive Space

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mystic flower, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In Nunavut, lgbtq groups and support systems are mostly in the capital and it is in another region from where I am. I have been feeling left out and lost about who I really am and so I reached out to a friend who introduced me to another individual. Not really knowing how to befriend via social media, I want to be a part of a community, but don't know how. Most days I am content with this isolation as it saves me from drama, but there are days where I want to engage in a conversation about a smile that caught my eye, music or any issues that lgbtq face each day. I am thankful for this community, and am content that it is anonymous, but I want human interactions, face to face conversations. I am not sure where I am going with this thread, but I do know that today, I feel a little lonely.

2. Waffless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear you are feeling lonely, I wish I could help if you ever need someone to talk to just leave a message on my profile.

#2 Waffless, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mystic flower.....I understand how lonely it can be when you don’t have a group of our LGBTQ Family around you. Where I live there just aren’t any groups that I can go to. So for me, empty closets and youtube, etc. are my “Group”. Occasionally I get to a larger city where I can meet up with a few other gay guys...but that only happens once every month or two. It sounds like you are in a similar place. So from me to you.... ***HUGS***! I hope that helps at least a little!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#3 quebec, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019