1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

poltergeist/demon activity??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Zakku, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Zakku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    there have been some strange things going on around my house and just recently I found out I was not the only one in my family experiencing them. I may just paranoid (I do have bad anxiety) but since I did find out my sister and mother where having this happen to them to I just want to ask your opinions.

Knocking on windows: It used to just be in the back of my house now it has started to occur in my room and the houses living room. It sounds like something metal beating up against the windows. When we check outside we cant find the source.

Lights turning on and doors: Lights will turn on in the middle of the night and we have also had the front door and basement door (Which we keep locked) standing completely open.

Just feeling like we are being watched and feeling like there is a presence around us

Odor: Recently, a strong foul odor has started drifting around my room, I keep it clean so there is no reason for this to be happening.

Shadows: My mother has woke up screaming several times from what she says are shadow people that disappear once she sees them. My sister thought she saw something standing outside her window and now refuses to sleep in there (Coincidentally, her and my mother's rooms are at the back of my house where the knocking and the eerie feelings are the worst)

nightmares: Me and my sister both have been having constant nightmares(just in the past 3 - 4 weeks) but before that my mother was having them

I would really like to know your opinions on the matter. We arent sure what to do at this point, my mother and I want to move and my sister wants to stay. We also talked about getting the house blessed or at least trying to do some research about the property and who lived here and such to see if there is a cause. Thanks - Zakku

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a reason you're hearing these things in your house. If you're not comfortable there, I would suggest that your family call in the police and ask them to search your house. Maybe there is something going on that you're not aware of, and they can help you find out what it is.

PotatoPotato and Chiroptera like this.
  3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be freaked out too if I were you. We've had some paranormal activities happen at home too. Sound of doors closing (or opening), but when we check, they are the way we left them. Sounds of woman in heels walking outside the window on the concrete strip, but the security light doesn't get triggered so there's not a live person walking there. Feeling of a hand on our shoulders that stays there long enough to wake us up, and then the feeling goes away. Feeling of something jumping onto the bed, like a pet but you're alone in your room. Seeing shadowy figures that can't be otherwise explained. Yeah, it happens to all of us at some point.

It doesn't bother us that much, but at first it creeped us out a little. They don't harm or hurt us or our house, they're just there. We all suspect the footsteps outside the window is my grandmother watching over us. My cousins said they've also experienced it at their houses.

I think if it really bothers you (which it clearly does), you can have your house blessed. If it doesn't stop after this blessing, Gravity gave some good advice in that you should call the police to do a thorough search of the house to find the possible cause for all this activity going on. I hope it stops though, as I can tell you're really freaked out. Please keep us posted on this