1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Poland: Police arrest 48 pro-LGBT protesters

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Aug 8, 2020.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone I see on social media was really advocating against this guy. I'm sad to see it flopped and hate got elected.

In happy news, I saw this (Polish MPs at the Presidents swearing in)[​IMG]

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would also suggest the dark hand of the Russian state might be influential.

It's easy to dismiss Russian influence as a conspiracy theory, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Kremlin is seeking to undermine the democratic process in the West. Vladimir Putin has effectively become dictator for life in Russia and will seek to undermine the trend towards freedom and liberty, using all levers at his disposal to influence the outcome of elections.

America, be aware. Russia meddled last time and they will do so again. The best outcome for Russia is a continuation of the Trump presidency.

4. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry for Polish LGBT+ people. Their situation must be very hard for them. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. I've heard that Polish society is quite conservative. Anyway, it's sad to see how radical politicians who base their speech in hatred get elected.