1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by HM03, Feb 26, 2016.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    GRUBBIN IS SO CUUUUTE!!! And I am moooore hyped with the Battle Royal mode OMG

2. PrettyinPunk

Wanted to revive this thread in light of the new trailers that have come out. I gotta say I'm very excited for these games. Everything is crazy new and different but I'm loving it. Its still too soon to say but this may very well be my favorite pokemon game thus far!

P.S. Alola Rattata has a mustache and Alola Raticate"Faticate", is ridiculously chubby and cute.

3. killswitch0029

Pretty psyched about the Ultra Beasts. Gonna be nice to have some non-Pokemon enemies that doesn't include Pokestar Studio-exclusive ones.

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was another new trailer yesterday. I knew about the final evolutions already because of earlier leeks, but I still don't like Litten's evolution. Meh. Luckily for me, I wanted Rowlet from the start and this just confirms my choice.

I'm very excited about Red and Blue making a return! I'm hoping this will be one of the best Pokemon games ever.

5. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Kent and I are looking forward for these games he pre ordered Pokémon Moon and I pre ordered Sun. Kent has been playing Pokémon games since the Pokémon Yellow was out for Game Boy Color. I started playing when Kent game me the Pokémon Y back in June this year. So I' am still new to them and the Pokémon movies but I have learned a lot about them. For the first time Kent and I will be playing a game that he never played since before all the games I played like even Omega Ruby or so he has played and knows about it. But Sun and Moon will be totally new for both of us although I have a feelings he will be able to do better in long run since he has a history of playing Pokémon games. But he did say I' am good at games and when ever he stats playing it takes a long time for him to be good. For me I get good really fast so this will be interesting to find out what will happen when we get the Pokémon Sun and Moon.

I have downloaded the special demo for 3DS and I do like it it's a lot more realistic on moves and everything as usually when newer games come out they get better. He hasn't tried the demo yet since I just downloaded it on his 2DS I gave him and will mail it back this Monday or so. He doesn't have WiFi so I have to update his 2DS and stuff.

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was a little disappointed with Persian and Litten's evos considering how awesome their base/child forms are.

I think Persian would have made a really interesting poison/psychic, that had a bit of a "ninja smoke bomb" style attack and rather agile movement set. Always wanted a ninja cat and that's what I was hoping for when I saw fabulous Meowth. The final one kind of looks like it messed with the wrong Vespiquen.

And Litten, well, looked like it could have been fire/dark and maybe do something kind of similar to that. Anything but another fire/fighting really...

[​IMG]
    Could have been this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cats aside, I can just keep them in their base forms and all, I've been pretty hyped about how it seems to be branching out a lot. Characters look a bit older, gameplay seems like it'll be a lot more unique in the series, customization is back... Trainers are shown in the battle scene for the first time since XD and Colosseum. (Yay!) Honestly, you add the Pokémon following the trainer from G/S or HG/SS and it'd just seem so alive, you know? I doubt that last part but a girl can dream.

#126 Kira, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  7. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

In the future after Kent finishes and does everything for Pokémon Moon and I will do the same for Sun then we will trade our games. Then when I get the Moon I will finish the game and get everything as well as Kent will on the Sun. As usual we will be trading Pokémon for the ones we don't have like the Legendary Pokémon's or normal Pokémon's.

8. killswitch0029

I absolutely love the Alolan forms of Grimer and Muk. They were my favorite poison types and their new poison/dark types make them all the more appealing to me.

Plus the reveal that the Ultra Beasts can be captured makes me even more excited for the game :slight_smile:

9. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I've last commented here, I've pre-ordered Sun. Out of the three final evolutions of the starters, I prefer Incineroar. I'm really happy it's a fire/dark dual type. I'd braced myself for another fire/fighting ever since I saw the leaked designs, so fire/dark is a pleasant surprise

I wish they'd include that feature as well!

10. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wait, it is? I was almost positive it was fire/fighting again. That's a nice change of pace, instead of half the fire starter population it'd only share it's typing with Houndour/Houndoom then. I'm okay with this.

11. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just gonna give this thread a quick bump because the games launch (everywhere except Europe, sorry guys...) in about 5 days! Hope everyone here has been staying away from all of the leaks, because I sure haven't.

12. killswitch0029

I'm psyched beyond belief. Tried not to look too much at the leaks.... but I couldn't help myself :slight_smile:

13. hispanicninja9

ahhh, I just want to have it in my hands. My sister will get Moon for Christmas but I am an adult so I'm probably getting a pair of socks, so I'm gonna have to work in order to buy Sun. I want to play it in italian, pick Rowlett, and just give my Pokemons attack movements(defense and specials are worthless to me! sorry people who actually cares about battles, I play pokemon to smash buttons, call myself a cute name and have a chikorita).

14. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I preordered Moon, but I kind of wish I went with Sun after seeing the exclusives. =/ I really want Alohan Whimsicott...

15. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've used this to make some half-assed attempts at planning my team

(Don't click on that link if you don't yet want to see all the new pokemanz)

Plus I've watched a video about the base stats of the new pokemon

That's it for now

16. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just... One... Day... More...
    I must resist the spoilers that are appearing everywhere!

(Also, Nintendo banning everyone who pirated the game and played online. I don't know if I should say "I feel so bad for you" or "Sweet sweet justice". Most likely the second one)

17. killswitch0029

First goal: obtain Mimikyu

18. Xochipilli

Release day! I want Sun after trying the demo, but I never played Alpha Sapphire after buying it. I preordered Moon for my brother on Amazon and it's supposed to arrive today so I'm just going to watch him I guess. :lol:

#138 Xochipilli, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  19. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just got Moon! I'll probably start tomorrow though. A bit busy tonight.

20. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got Moon this morning and chose Rowlet as my starter :grin: