1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help with ppl at school

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SomeAverageBoy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. SomeAverageBoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not really LGBT related but I still need serious help with this. Basically I don’t seem to be able to contain myself at times. There’s people in my school that I don’t like and don’t go well with (they’re loud, annoying, disruptive, immature, you name it) and that’s fine, it’s just who they are, thus I try and interact with them as little as possible but they just won’t go away. They annoy me Constantly and cannot leave me alone for the life of me. The teachers aren’t very useful since half of them just stick there doing nothing.
    I tried everything from trying to “play their game” and also making it clear that I didn’t want anything to do with them but nothing changes.
    Today I felt I was more aggressive than usual. I never go beyond a simple comeback or a slight shove or shoulder-push. But today I grabbed someone on an astroturf and threw him on the ground, slapped someone on the head and got Very vocally harsh on someone (they experience physical banter like this regularly so they weren’t hurt and I didn’t do it without a cause, they all wound me up to a breaking point)
    That being said, I somehow still feel terrible and ashamed for doing all this, I don’t like to hurt people unless they truly deserve it, and I think I overreacted in this case.
    I don’t want to go down this route of violence and vulgarity as I fear it might escalate for the worse and I really don’t want that. I’m not a violent person by heart but I just can’t take this with the teachers being useless and me having no other options as far as I know. I can’t just tell an adult either, since last time I did so it didn’t go well at all.
    Just, please, what could I possibly do in this situation ? I really don’t know

2. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    At this point just be up front and say "I don´t like you, leave me alone" if you have avoiding being honest.
    Bring you Music-device and head/ear(?)phone at school so you can block them out.
    If you school has a libary, maybe go there in the breaktimes?

#2 Fishtail, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    SomeAverageBoy and ShyTaco like this.
  3. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How´s the situation now?

4. SomeAverageBoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah It has gotten better, thanks. I think I gave the message that I don’t like to have them around me (with the headphones and speak and all)
    Thanks a lot for answering and caring

5. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No problemo, kid.
    Glad my knowledge helped and you hopefully like to go to school again.