1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CuriousMan, Jan 31, 2019.

1. CuriousMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey there,

I was wondering if there was anyone here who had a piercing or piercings?

I'm looking to have my 'old man' pierced through the tip. I believe it's an aid to stimulation, whether you top or bottom.

I'd be interested in how it intensifies or nullifies the act of lovemaking.

2. SomecallhimTim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any personal experience but I've done a good bit of research. The result really depends a lot on the individual person. It sounds like you are talking about a Prince Albert, which is considered to be one of the more stimulating piercings.

3. Poofter

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok there are three different types of piercings for the tip/head there is the Queen victoria witch comes down through the meaty top side and out the tip. 6mo healing time. The ampalang that goes sideways thru it from side to side 6-8mo healing time.

Then there’s the Prince Albert which I have experience with. Up thru the bottom and out the tip. 3 week heal time. Not very painful to get. When you have an orgasm it is more intense as your stimulating the frenulum from the center of it as well as the inside of the penis duct. Also as the ring moves through it, it creates more sensation. Problem I had with it. It’s very off outing for someone to give you oral with it. And sometimes the ball from the ring will get stuck agains the hole and cause some painful discomfort.

I don’t wear mine anymore as it did now produce good results for any person I was with. Often causing them pain.

4. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My bf and I have discussing me getting a PA. We both have one nipple pierced and I like the look and feeling of it. I really like the idea of a PA. It’s looks so sexy. Haven’t totally made the decision but leading heavily. Everyone I know that has one and their partners all agree it adds another dimension to sex.

#4 Contented, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  5. smurf

Only been with one guy who had it. Gave him head but didn't enjoy the feeling of it so I asked him to take it out. I later asked him if his partner enjoyed it, and he said he didn't. He mainly has it for himself and takes it out to have sex with his husband.

It does create an extra hole which (so my surprise) makes you cum from two holes and pee from my understanding. I had the guy cum while I watched because I was curious. Freaking blew my mind.

A lot to consider. For sure keep asking questions. Other forums like reddit might be a better source for you than here though.

#5 smurf, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  6. Tracy12316

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been with guys with piercings mainly large prince Albert’s or Jacobs ladders. I thought it was a sexual turn on visually and to be truthful I liked giving him oral and really liked him inside of me. It feels odd but kinky and I was really truly turned on.

I struggle with my sexual identity and I usually act like a girl sexually and That’s how i experienced guys with piercings.