1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter Pan Syndrome or Gender Dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by tomboyprettyboy, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, a tomboy is a female who acts masculine, and masculine = like a man, so I don't entirely get your point :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Unless you men something more specific. Although it's true that people find certain behaviours attractive and others not, or just like and dislike certain behaviours in others. And that certain behaviours make a good spouse regardless of gender, others not, such as the ability to cooperate vs being bossy.

Maybe you mean this line where you're not sure if this person is a woman at all? This matters for a lot of people - those who have a set sexual orientation.

2. tomboyprettyboy

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm ok with a little bit of genderqueerness, I meant acting bossy and/or superior, joking about your dick, lacking of touch and sensibility, especially this last one... I'm really sensitive and I need someone even more sensitive, most likely a woman, or someone more feminine anyways
    I guess I meant I like tomboy femmes, futches, chapsticks, or boyish girls, basically someone in the range from Avril Lavigne to Chloe Price;
    I find Ruby Rose attractive, but when she acts dickey in her debut video for me it's just a no-no. I hate the heavy assertion of masculinity I guess
    Well yeah I'm also not really into male sexuality... So I couldn't get with someone who is too active in a masculine way

#22 tomboyprettyboy, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah,I see your point now. So more like soft butch / tomboy/ mixed kind of expression than stone butch. If I can put it this way.

Plus I think a lot of people dislike bossy people.

Um. I’m sorry for interrupting in your thread, I know I’m a bit touchy on this point. Unfortunate love stories. But I see the situation is a bit different. Your SO is being bossy and insensitive.

#23 Mihael, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    tomboyprettyboy likes this.
  4. tomboyprettyboy

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's ok now... We drifted apart years ago and remained friends

Mihael likes this.