1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

peeing more than usual

Discussion in 'Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Anonymous

I have been peeing more than usual 20 minutes or so after I go I have to go again! Also, my legs have a light burning feeling to them. Like when you workout too hard. I do have a DR APT for next week, however, I wanted to know what could be so I can talk to her about it.

On New Years, I did have the way too much to drink and well.... :***: when all the why with someone I didn't know.:bang: We need a condom, but they could have taken it off or something

Btw am 26-year-old male

2. johndeere3020

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    for me excessive peeing was linked to diabetes. Don't get freaked out now there is a simple test all you need to do will be to fast 12 hours before you see the doc, then she can draw blood. remember don't freak this is just what happened to me.
    take care
    dean

3. Anonymous

I would just wait for the doctor appointment and see what the doctor says. Anytime something feels off, it is always wise to see a doctor.
    Anything you read on here will just be speculative.

4. Odahingum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Extra peeing plus altered sensation in legs totally sounds like diabetes. But it's better to ask a real doctor.

#4 Odahingum, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017