1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parents Divorce

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My mom was caught cheating on my dad; she was sexting a guy for over a year. I am honestly quite shocked that my mom did this and I feel bad for my dad as this is his second time getting cheated on by another woman. I honestly can't fathom this situation. My mom is remorseful of this situation and says that my dad doesn't deserve this. I do feel sorry for her and I told her to seek professional help for bettering herself. Though, she did bring this upon herself, I still care for her and want the best for her. I of course feel bad for my dad and want him to seek help as well as he said that life is a fraud and deserves this. I haven't done much for my dad and hope that I can help him as well. As for me, I am feeling quite torn though I have a great support group. I don't konw what else to bring into this except keep talking about it over and over, but even that can be unhealthy. My siblings are taking a different approach of coping; one who is in denial, one who is depressed, one who is angry about this.