1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranormal stories, anyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Silver Snow, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My uncle told a story he had in his parents old homestead.

I believe it was his former wife who saw him, and they knew they had a spirit living with them, but one day his wife was making the beds upstairs and under her arm she saw a man’s legs. Her heart sped up and she was getting nervous, so she looked over her shoulder and he was gone. She ran down the stairs and said “we’re out of here!” she was so freaked out.

Apparently his parents had named him Andrew, and they actually found out later that there was another house on the same place they built their house and there was a man who died in a fire whose name was Andrew!

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night, I was laying in bed, and I don’t know if this was just my blankets or not, but I felt what I could have sworn was a hand on my shoulder and it moved slowly about an inch or so up. When I felt it move my eyes shot open so damn fast and I couldn’t feel it anymore.

3. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In our neighbour's house there used to live an old lady and her black spaniel, (the dog part is relevant later), anyway she died when i was about 5 and after that there was a couple who bought the house from the old woman's son and rented it out for a while until a woman who was moving from Australia bought the house and moved in. Anyway a couple of weeks passed after she had moved in and she came round to our house asking if anyone on the street owned a black spaniel as she had seen one in her house yet did not manage to catch it, naturally we were mildly freaked out by this but thought nothing of it, after all, black spaniels are fairly common. Then about 2 days later she came round again very distressed after she said she saw an old woman with a black spaniel sitting in her living room and that she had smiled at her then disappeared, she then began to almost exactly describe the old lady who had lived in the house years before. She still sees the ghost every couple of weeks yet it just smiles as if it is happy someone is taking good care of her home.

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my parents what I felt and they both agree that it was my grandpa.

5. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In one of my old houses I had a bedroom in the basement so the room was pretty tall, the the window was right at the top of the wall touching the ceiling. My bed was right below the window, and 3 or 4 times over the course of 2 months around 11-11:30, I’d hear a weird sound against my window. It was like something was dragging itself across the ground and dragging against the window as well. The second time it happened I said “help me, help me,” it sounded like a young boy? 5/6?
    If I hadn’t heard it speak, I would’ve thought it was a cat 100%. Creeped me out so bad, probably why I was an insomniac for the rest of the year...

6. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow! This is SUPER creepy. I would have been seriously freaked out too.