1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by skyequartz, Jan 23, 2016.

1. skyequartz

Out Status:
    A few people
    Today my Mr. Limpy packer finally gave out on me and is no longer usable. It's been worn so badly there's no chance of gluing it back together. I want to know if there's any way I can discretely make money for a new one? The sock method just isn't working for me. If anyone can get back to me that would be really nice, thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. thepandaboss

If you haven't thrown out your Mr. Limpy yet, maybe roll it up in a sock and go with that?

3. dntquestnisaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What do you mean by "discreetly" make money? If you just need a discreet way of buying one, you could always ask a close friend that you trust to order it/ship it to their house and have them give it to you. That's what I'm doing. But if you could elaborate on the discreet part, I can see if I can help you at all :slight_smile: But worst case scenario, go with a balled up sock. It might not be much, but feeling like something is there is better than nothing at all, right?

4. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could try selling some old stuff that you don't use anymore. It can add up pretty quickly. I've done that before for my binders.

5. skyequartz

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone! I've been sticking with the sock method for a while and sold old clothing for packer money.