1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packer or packer and packing boxers?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlexJames, May 9, 2019.

1. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dysphoria's been terrible and as usual my method of dealing with it has been to ignore transition entirely...i'm about 10lbs overweight too so that doesn't help. I want to buy a packer, but idk what to get. Its gotta be discrete shipping. I will only be able to wear it at night when everyone's asleep i can't be out, so it doesn't have to be expensive and last for ages. I just want something that works. But the thing is, will a regular packer alone work or do i need to get one that has its own packing underwear too? Cause like i have boxers...atm all i do is bundle up a pair of socks and stuff that under both a pair of women's underwear (I keep them for when i have shark week) and a pair of boxers. Its annoying. I'd prefer to avoid needing two pairs of underwear to hold it in place. I"ve tried using a pin to fasten it into place on the boxers but that doesn't feel natural. I want it to feel stable and feel it up against me not more up against the boxers than me....idk what to do, or get. But discrete shipping is a must! I work so more than likely someone else will be receiving the package at the door, not me. And i have no friends locally to receive it for me instead. But i finally have some spare money to bother with this. And i think it'll help.

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would recommend getting a harness if you’re looking at buying a packer.

There’s a few different packer brands on ftmessentials, and most/all have customer reviews on them to tell you if they’re any good or worth getting. I personally prefer O-ring harnesses just because they seem to keep everything in place no matter the activity. However, some packers may tear if used with o-ring style harnesses. It should say somewhere on a/the site if a packer can or can’t work with an o-ring style harness.

The harnesses on FTME aren’t bad either, the only one I would stay away from is a company called Aslan. Also, the packing pouches aren’t bad if you have tighter underwear to keep it from moving around. I wouldn’t recommend them if you wear anything loose (like boxers). The brand Rodeoh is also a good company who make good harnesses. The only one from them I don’t recommend is the button fly packing underwear.

Ftmessentials, does offer discreet shipping, and no where on the box will there be mentions of the site or contents.

3. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks! I'm gonna order from FTM Essentials. Sometimes my mom will ask what i got but she doesn't pry too much. And she's easy to lie to.