1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out at work and like a colleague

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by confusedbubble, Feb 1, 2019.

1. confusedbubble

So I'm fully out at work anyway there was soneone I used to work closely with she was showing all the signs of flirting with me.
    She confirmed on at least 3 occasions that she was single she said everything except she was looking for a relationship.
    On a number of occasions she flirted with me so much others in my office commented that she liked me and asked if we were seeing eachother or if there was something going on.

I tell her that I think she's cute and that don't expect her to like me however I tell her that I would like to see her outside work... the next day she completely avoids me and avoids even speaking to me even about work.

Anyway fast forward 4 months she in added me on Facebook and we avoid eachother and act like we don't know eachother.

I still like her and feel that I need to explain to her why I said what I said I feel the need to explain that the flirting the visiting and oh she even bought me a present from when she went on holiday it wasn't one sided.

Do you think I should message her or leave it and move on.. whenever I see her it's like a stab in the chest not talking

2. cmplctd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well if she added you on Facebook, I'd interpret that to mean she at least likes you enough to add you on social media (I don't think many people add people they don't like.

Besides that, I'd just mention to her that it seems like she's been avoidant, and you're wondering if it's something you said or did. That way you're confronting the issue, without making any assumptions.