1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our lives. ( At least I hope )

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eligh, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Eligh

In western culture, being gay/lesbian/bisexual has always been looked down upon. In the early 1900's it was just swept under the rug, but now it is in peoples faces. And I absolutely love the whole in your face thing. I am all for it. Poeple would say that I am one sided, but Im just very passionate about my own ideas. I am agressive and assertive, and I dont take kindly to people not liking gays and lesbians because of what they are. I always ask bible thumpers, "just imagine, that if, in the bible, it said that men was to not sleep with wemon, would you be able to change just for the bible?". I always get a no, and then the stupid bastard storms off all pissy cause I just proved his worthless ass wrong. i like to do that to straight christians, its fun, and it gets my point across. People say turn the other cheek, I say ball up a fist and punch the f*ck out of the a**holes. Anyway, I want to know what some of you other people would like to think on the subject of agressive behavior in getting gay marrage, do you think it will work, or do you think it will fail? I want to know your oppinions.

2. Eligh

I kinda got off track there on that one guys and girls, sorry.

3. hawkeye

lol, i'm laughing because for so long i felt like we'd clash on everything, and hear i agree with you 100%. We are battleing a 500 year strong culture that is lead by religion, and "moraly" against homosexuality. If we are going to make progress in making the world accepting of gays, i think we need to show a strong group. Its kind of funny, the "gay accepting culture" is basicly clashing with the "anti-gay culture". many times in the past 2 cultures have clashed, but its ironic that both cultures origionated from the same place. It's not a clash of 2 landmasses of people, its a clash happening within areas. each group can't just ignore the other.