1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinion on should I get cut

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by theamos13, Apr 27, 2018.

1. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A bit of back story. Married bi and out to my wife. My wife allows me to explore.
    I am uncut and recently started seeing this guy that is cut. I never really paid that much attention to it before but now I’m looking in to it.
    My wife said what ever I want she doesn’t have a preference.
    Have any guys had it done later in life.
    I have been on a few forums and can not get a feel of guys and girls like or dislike either

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been cut my whole life so I don't know the difference personally, but this is what I've heard.

- You'll lose some of the sexual sensations because cutting part off destroys a lot of nerve endings and decreases what you can feel.

- People who are cut supposedly last longer during sex, also because of the decreased nerve endings.

- It'll hurt and be sore for about a week after the surgery

- It's generally considered healthy to get cut because it can prevent certain diseases and makes hygiene easier

- Girls like cut guys more than uncut supposedly, in the United States at least.

Personally I think it looks better and more attractive when cut.

You shouldn't do this for other people though, it's what you want and what you think is better that matters.

MzMrAlexa and Biguyjosh like this.
  3. BiBarefeet

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I'm like Destin, but uncut all my life so wouldn't know. But all I can say is that I've had no complaints from men or women so far, and also, I do not feel any difference in the feeling when in the act (oral or anal) with a cut or uncut guy. So it's really not an issue for me.

tanana likes this.
  4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose the main question is to what purpose. You say you are looking into it, but is there any particular reason why?

In Europe most guys are uncut and remain so unless there is a medical reason for circumcision.

Spartan 117 and Richard321 like this.
  5. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Really no physical reason. I like the look a bit better. Also he does not have the issue with keeping a condom on that i do.

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm Jewish so I was cut at birth. I can't imagine wanting to go through it as an adult without a medical reason. My bf is uncut and I have to say I like the cut look better but uncut makes my job easier, if you know what I mean

7. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You may need a tighter fitting condom for your penis' width.

8. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have an opinion. I won't say it - because it's just an opinion. I like the way I am. Most will like how they are - so most will write positively about how they are. Hence, I'm saying that it's your choice.

9. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Can one buy made-to-measure condoms?

10. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As for condoms I have had ok results with some. That is not the only thing it was just one. I do hear it is a whole new learning how it all works after

11. smurf

Yeah, its really just a preference for what you like.

I personally like uncut better. Cut guys literally get a scar on their dick and some scars are just....its a lot. Also, I have found that a lot of cut guys don't moisturizer their dick so because they are uncut it becomes dry which isn't cute.

If you decide to get it just make sure you get a good doctor that can take care of the scar and gives you options as to how tight you want your circumcision. There are like 8 difference levels of circumcision so make sure you pick the one that works for you.

This is actually not true at all.

The only disease that is helps lower risk is penile cancer, but penile cancer is already SOOOO rare that the reduce is risk is null. Other diseases are mainly STI's and again is a reduction, but once you put on a condom then everyone goes back to the exact same percentages so its a mute point as well.

There truly isn't any other reason to get cut other than religious and personal preference on how you want your dick to look like.

12. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree the difference isn't that big health-wise, but there are still health benefits. Screenshot from one of the largest and most reputable health care organization's website.

Untitled2.png

13. BiBarefeet

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Minimal benefits really, but do what you think is right. I'm just incredibly surprised that your wife is ok with letting you have this procedure done and knowing that it's not for her but for your male lover.

14. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I have never heard of 8 styles where did you get that info?

Richard321 likes this.
  15. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have brought this up to my wife before and she has really no preference as to look or feel. I told her I like the cut look better slightly

16. smurf

Like I said, if you read the article that you linked you are reducing risk of things that are already SOOO rare that it doesn't matter. It's like saying that cutting the tip of your thumb off reduces risk of a steroid hitting you and calling it worth it. This is why in the vast majority of countries circumcision is not widely used. Its a cultural thing and not a health thing.

From the American Academy of Pediatrics:

"After a comprehensive review of the scientific evidence, the American Academy of Pediatrics found the health benefits of newborn male circumcision outweigh the risks, but the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision. The AAP policy statement published Monday, August 27, says the final decision should still be left to parents to make in the context of their religious, ethical and cultural beliefs."

This means that the procedure is not harmful enough to make it illegal (unlike female circumcision), but the benefits from it are so low that they don't recommend it to do it for health purposes

Yep, most people sadly haven't.

When circumcision got started it was meant to stop guys from jacking off. The cut would be made to take off as much foreskin as possible and make it so tight that it would be painful to jack off. Now that most people get their kids circumcise simply because of the look or region, doctors can give you the choice of how much skin you want to leave on. The more skin you leave the more sensation you get left, easier to jacking off, etc.

Also, apparently its 5 styles and not 8 but here you go: https://www.circumcision-london.co.uk/circumcision-styles/

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Notice the use of the word "might". Saying "might" is just ridiculous, and I don't know why they even bothered to put out that information. Hell, there are studies that show that heroin might not be addictive for some people. That would hardly solid and reliable enough information for anyone to make a sensible decision.

BMC77 and Destin like this.
  18. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If it ain’t broke, why fix it. Why risk the harm that could come from a surgical complication when there is nothing wrong with your man piece?

19. nlproct

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! I'm a bisexual woman married to a bisexual man. I can tell you that I've been married twice. My first husband was cut and my current husband is uncut. I prefer the uncut. He's better in bed, he does last longer, yeah for me, lol! I prefer an uncut man to a cut man, but that's just me. My husband has never had a problem with hygiene or disease, in fact, in a lot of ways I would say he has less problems than my first husband did. Ultimately though, it's your choice. If you like the way it looks, keep it. If you'll feel more confident as a cut man then get it cut. Just be aware that there is a risk of sensitivity loss, and that will also change the way you feel about yourself. Do what's good for you.

Destin likes this.
  20. BiBarefeet

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good advice, but I just like the fact that you are a bi girl married to a bi guy :slight_smile:

MzMrAlexa, Iley28 and nlproct like this.