1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the cusp...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Stewie, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all, just a bit of an update, so many changes... this is my last night in my house!!!!!

We moved my wife/best friend out today... so it's just me, lots of Corona and my pugs for the last night. A load to go to the dump in the morning and then load of all my stuff up to move into the suite I'm renting Saturday morning!!!

Had way too many beer before the pizza I ordered showed up so I'm a tad bit drunk, freaking out(in a happy/good way) looking forward to starting my new life at 39!!!! Lol.

And as "lame" as vaping is... it works... for any smokers out there btw, I went from 2 packs a day to 1 cigarette a day within 5 days and have been smoke free for 4 weeks now...!!??!! And I'm only using the 6mg nicotine juice!?!?!?

I should probably start a separate thread for this but I'm gonna include a pic!!!! I absolutely love it!!! Couldn't be happier about it!!! And yes it hurt like hell!!! It combines my pride for Canada and my gay pride!!!

There is happiness out there... it just takes some effort, and some belief in yourself!!!!

Attached Files:

#1 Stewie, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great post and update!

I'm so happy to see you move forward with such a great outlook and continued love and cooperation with your wife and best friend. I know there was a time not long ago that you couldn't even see a way out, and here you are embracing your newfound life.

I adore your tattoo. Great choice.

Be well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the kind words!
    But even when things seem great, there not...I've spent the last 3hrs drinking corona wandering around my house from empty room to empty room balling my eyes out because this was the first place that "was mine" I designed it and had it built the way I wanted it, I planned my yard out exactly the way I wanted it... this was the first place I truely felt was "my home".... but there was no way to move on...
    no way to live true...
    no way to be my authentic self...
    no way to be "me" here...
    I have to move on, as long as it's forward, even if there just baby steps, as long as there forward... it's progress. Happy guy here (!)(&&&)

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pleased you are [mostly] happy Stewie. You are moving on and even though circumstances are not perfect and there will be bumps ahead, you will be living with a greater degree of authenticity, true to the person you really are.

You are moving on whilst maintaining a good, friendly relationship with your wife and that's something to be very grateful for. It's a mark of the strength of your relationship with each other.

A new start and a healthier (smoke free) start. :slight_smile: