1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Not Being a Gay Man

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Marko, Mar 9, 2013.

1. arturoenrico

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What you just wrote hits the nail on the head for me; I think it is totally my life.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    aint that just for some?

im not married but i do have kids.. and i love women...ive not been with a dude ever and i sort of like my life...my only thing is... im curious about hooking up with guys but when it comes down to it i cant do it... but i am attractive to guys...

im not paying anything being gay and playing it straight... or am i? and i dont know it?

3. Jeff

It was ok, I've never had that "one" that was really right, one that was more than just sex. A relationship would be nice.

But the guy next door has been inviting me out to hike up one of the canyons, or go over to Farmer's Market for coffee or something to eat. He's nice, but I am not terribly turned on by him, but it's so nice to be asked out to somewhere, and I think I will go.

See, I just think that it is not over for me just yet. I am still optimistic that my dead end romantic situation can be salvaged. I am a loner, I know that, just the way it is.

4. Jeff

If you love women, and are basically happy with that. But you want to know what it "men" would be like. Then I suggest you visit a nice clean spa for some relaxation. I see many here who think spas are unsafe, and in fact high risk places, and suggest they avoiding them. But I have found them to be as safe as you want them to be. I have had stunning hot looking guys reach over and give me a hand job there while I was just enjoying relaxing. In fact, the best one I have ever had was one of these type encounters. Guys that I could never find outside of that place. I like the Harvard Grad type, good looks and career, educated with brains. What do you do when a knockout type like that reaches over and gently proves (certifies) you like men in three seconds flat. I guess you could say no thanks, I am just here to cleanse my pores and relax after a work week. And let Mr. perfect make someone else rock hard.:lol:

5. tulman

I'll be content right where I'm at. It's worked all my life so far. Too many other things at stake. Friends, community and above all else, family.

6. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Price is high for gay women too. Same pain & losses.
    Kay-Hammers ain't gonna do it. Thinking need to blow out closet wall so can't be closed again. Wish I could be me all the time. For someone who was too shy to get into acting played this role too well.

7. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

Oh my God, and to be told by my parents to live a ''straight'' life or get out of the country, is beyond devastating. They don't know the pain.
    I'm sorry that you were forced, or felt the need to be someone else for so long, I can only hope you are getting closer to the life you want.
    Thank you all, for teaching me a valuable lesson.
    The price is indeed too high.

All the best.(*hug*)

#27 Ardelia, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
  8. lionel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Immigrants leave their countries for a better way of life. closeted Gay men leave their heads. Thanks a zillion for a great thread, good words from those who have gone before. @GW, I remember it like it was yesterday, make it a laboratory . Home will come later and on its own. Keep well all