1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Being Secretly Bi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Aya05, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Aya05

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone!
    Im 27, female, and I know for quite some time bow that I can like both men and women. I get attracted to both. Unfortunately (cliché as it is), I really have not told anyone about it, not a single soul because well, my closest friends are Christians. I dont want to be judged and I dont want my family to know what I'm feeling. Truth is, I signed up in this forum just to find an outlet to express how difficult it is for me to find someone who would accept my thinking and perspective of my situation. I know some would say that if Id just be honest with what I'm feeling, then it will be easier or less tormenting on my side. The thing is, I'd rather not tell anyone yet, regardless of my age, regardless of how challenging it has been for me. It may sound too narrow and negative but I hope somehow you'd understand where I'm coming from. Thank you. *bow*

2. Emmareld

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the community. It sounds like it is quite hard and difficult to not be able to come out to your friends and family. You don't have to tell them anything about that if you really don't want to. If you are content with it like this then that is okay too. I hope you find a lot of people here that you can relate to and connect with. :slight_smile: