1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AnotherVeronica, Aug 19, 2016.

1. AnotherVeronica

I'm old - I think I mentioned I'm 23 on my welcome message - and I'm still a virgin. I feel not so great about this, but I know nothing is a race or whatever. I just feel pretty terrible about it, I feel like people don't want me despite being mildly attractive and having great features both physically and personality-wise. I had a dating app for a while but I tend to get panic attacks (I learned recently that they might be full-body tremors and not panic attacks - still, neither is ideal) when people express sexual attraction toward me.

Anyway.

Help?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    23 is not old. I'm turning 26 this week and still haven't kissed or dated anyone, much less any sexual activity. Everyone moves at their own pace.

3. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 23 and haven't had sex with anyone yet either. I don't feel bad about it I would rather my first time be with someone I really love and care about, something most people overlook these days

4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    23 is not that old at all. I think the media makes it seem like the minute your in college you need to do the thing everyone who comes along or you're a square, which is silly.

Don't worry about it, and PLEASE don't give yourself to someone you don't care about just to say you did it. A lot of people make that mistake and regret it.