1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Missing Forum User Poking Head In Briefly

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Gengars, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's almost 2:00 am where I am and I'm having another gender crisis so I decided to pay EC the first visit I've given it in years. It's been a while so I hope that this is warranted in the Welcome Lounge? Hard to believe that I had myself labeled as cis male back then... YEESH. And I was into men back then too lol. Anyways not like much has changed on the outside. I still present male just like always to appease others. I guess I should rewind a bit and explain. Over the past several years I've realized that what I truly want is to distance myself as far away from masculinity as possible. And the logical conclusion I came to was by embracing femininity and womanhood.... eventually. Pre-everything. Scared shitless. Ready to cry. Woo-hoo. I don't even know how to be a woman. I don't know if I'm strong enough. And honestly I don't trust my sisters to help me. Even my queer sister lol. They just don't understand, it's not the same for them since they're afab.

Anyhoo... so where do all the cool ass trans women hang out on EC nowadays? Mostly a joke, but partially serious. I just need trans woman friends, and I wanted to at least make a post somewhere on EC before I [most likely] disappear for another unspecified amount of time. Whenever that is! Maybe after I make this post. Or a week or a month from now. My mind is an enigma even to myself.

2. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome back Gengars, from a fellow trans woman!

Beth

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to EC. :slight_smile:

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gengars.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome back to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! :old_big_grin: That's where at least some of
    We are so glad that you decided to come back to visit EC! Perhaps you'll stay and make many friends!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#4 quebec, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021