1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old healed tear on penis tip?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Mar 17, 2018.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Around Mid May 2010 and a high school, I had masturbated on an occasion. I felt a slight irritation while I ejaculated and went to the bathroom. I noticed some bleeding on the tip of my penis and applied some tissue paper. I sort of freaked out a bit and wasn't sure if I damaged my penis or whatever

I think I googled it that time and found out that I just refrain from masturbating and I should be fine.

Anyway, 8 years later I still see the healed tear on my penis and it looks "odd." I mean I haven't torn it recently but the tip of it looks odd with the healed part.

I'm a little nervous if I actually have sex that I would tear it again.

Though I've masturbated lots of time since 2010 and received hand jobs and humped people and my penis hasn't had another year

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're probably fine. The tip of your penis is among the most vascularized parts of your body, so should be pretty quick to heal and should heal pretty thoroughly. If you want to be sure, it's worth asking your doctor to take a look.

3. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For clarification, did you injure the glans of the penis, or the foreskin? Use some lube if you need to. This will probably prevent this from happening in the future. If in doubt, see a medical professional.

4. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The penis tip on the side. Not the actual entrance itself but the side of the penis tip.

5. smurf

By odd do you mean just a different color?

Usually scars will heal a different color and sometimes texture than the rest of the skin. There is probably a reason out there, but not sure myself.

Its its just the color and you haven't had any problem since then, then I don't think there is anything you have to worry about. If you want to be extra sure, ask your doctor and he can let you know for sure. If you don't have a doctor who you feel comfortable doing this with, then its time to start looking for one. In the future there will be far more intimate problems that you might have and you need a doctor who you are comofrtable talking about this type of thing.

6. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The tear is left of my opening of my tip. It's brown color. I noticed today after I finished masturbating

7. smurf

Then from the sounds of it should be fine. I have a similar "scar" from when I was younger and jacked of one too many times without lube. I've never had an issue with it since then.

Unless you feel like its changing, hurting or the texture changes then I think it'll be fine.

8. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's not a big deal now. I'm worried about the day I sleep with a girl and I have a bad tear on my pecker

9. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll be fine. It won't tear again from sleeping with a girl. Their vaginas self-lubricate when they get aroused so there won't be as much friction to irritate your penis like masturbating without lube, it'll just slide in comfortably.