1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh no wut have I unleashed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Random Ross 1, Dec 15, 2017.

1. So there’s a Christmas party at one of my friends houses tomorrow that I was invited to. I assumed all our friends were invited, because that’s what she very heavily implied, so I went to a group chat with 2 people, asking what time it was. Then off the group chat, one of the people I texted gave me the time of the party and told me that the other person wasn’t invited, not because they don’t like her or anything like that, but because her ex would be there and it would be really awkward. So I basically unintentionally went into a group chat telling someone about the party they weren’t invited to aaaaaa what have I done

#1 Random Ross 1, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  2. Shit I feel like I hurt her feelings and I don’t want that to happen. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Drama tends to stir up in my group way to easily. I thought she was invited, I didn’t see a reason she wouldn’t be, and with my naive self, I probably ended up making her feel shitty for reminding her about a party she wasn’t invited to I need to find some more chill people to hang around this shit is stressful asf sometimes, but this time it’s partially my fault. I don’t want things to be awkward when we all see each other again.