1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I Know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, I access the site with the laptop, so.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I agree that when no one understands the label, it has not much functionality. But the things described here are at least understood by some. =) If I would say I am gay, one might ask "are you attracted by guys around you?" and I would have to explain that that is not the case for me (except for my boyfriend). If I want to explain it easily, I can drop a label. If the know about it, it makes things a lot easier. If they don't, I'll have to explain it. =)

Labels are supposed to be an aid, not a bother. =) And I do think that quite some people here know the majority of the labels/words described in this post. =)

I do think that it's a good idea to explain to those who are not familiar with LGBT terms. I only use labels to those familiar (or more likely to be familiar) with them. :icon_bigg

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

There are so many more....... XD
    but really if you made a list of all possible gender and sexuality labels no one would understand anything anymore...