1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not the update I wanted to give

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Renegades, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was going to have a date on Tuesday. I'm into her, she's into me. But today, she cancels, saying that starting a relationship would be too complicated because of her being a senior and me being a junior. I told her that shouldn't matter, and she said it was just too complicated because she's not ready. I don't know what to think anymore. I am so upset, just seeing posts that have her face on them makes me lose it.

How do I get through the school day? We see each other all the time in the halls, and we are apart of a committee together. I'm afraid that if I just look at her or talk to her I will lose it. I've never been broken up with before. Never had an actual relationship where breaking up was an actual thing. This may not have gone as far as actual relationships, but its the best I've had.

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't give advicw very well, but if you want to vent I am more than willing to listen