1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure if I'm Still Actually Trans?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TransAlex, May 22, 2018.

1. TransAlex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had been thinking I'm a transgender male for a while, but, now I'm thinking I'm a cis girl again. There's not too many problems with this, other than telling my aunt. I had told her I thought I was trans for a while, but, now that I don't really think that anymore, I'm not sure what to do. I told her about my sexuality as well, I think she might be supportive. I suppose I'm just nervous.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's okay to be nervous. Coming out, or even questioning your gender and sexuality are big things. Know that it is okay to be trans, and it's okay to not be. Don't feel pressured into "picking a side" at this point. It's okay not to have all the answers right now.

What's more important is that you have support, and are thinking these things through. Find someone you can trust to talk to about this stuff, yeah? For me that was the community here at EC, my therapists, and friends.

We're here for you every step.

#2 Kodo, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018