1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if I'm bi or gay...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shu, Jun 16, 2015.

1. shu

shu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, so this is very complicated problem...

(Im male)
    I've always been sexually attracted to guys, and not really girls. I still think they're cute and have dated girls, but never anything sexual. My girlfriend at the time tried to be sexual with me but I never felt aroused or whatever.

I like being friends with girls and romantic things sometimes, but I just don't feel sexually attracted at all.

I also really find guys attractive, in all ways.

This has been bothering me for a while, and I appreciate any input! Thank you for reading (⌒-⌒; )

2. suchconfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I give pretty terrible advice :lol: but don't feel the need to label yourself as either bi or gay. I know everyone says that, but for real. Sexuality is really fluid and when you're unsure, forcing yourself under labels you're not sure about can stress you more than necessary. If you really want to put a name on it though, it seems like you're probably biromantic homosexual?

3. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what you're saying, I would have to say that you're gay. You have a much better chance with guys since you like them both romantically and sexually. It's kind of hard to pursue a relationship with a girl if you feel no sexual attraction towards her. Sexual attraction is just as important as romantic attraction. You can't have one without the other.
    If you want to get technical though, you would be biromantic homosexual. But for all intents and purposes, you're gay.