1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure how she feels about me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anniesims, Mar 21, 2018.

1. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ive been seeing a woman for about 8 months now. At first as usual things were amazing. Her texts were romantic and she would tell me how much shes falling for me. I texted similar things to her. She told me she loved me too. Then after a while things slowed drastically.
    She lives 2 hours away so it makes it hard but shed come see me every other weekend since I have my kids on the opposite weekends.

Shes been living with her mom after her ex split with her a couple years ago. Since then shes been helping her mom fix up the house to sell. They did that and have now moved into a new home. Her mom seems to rely on her for a lot of stuff and has her running around doing all sorts of stuff for her. I know shes stressed but I feel like she takes it out on me a little. Like she is short with me sometimes or gets annoyed easily by little things. However when we see each other its wonderful shes so sweet and affectionate. She blames her being irritable on meopause and stress. Sometimes I wonder if she is really happy being with me. I even gave her an out once. I asked her plain and simple if we were going to be okay? Is she okay with things. She said its just hard living so far apart. I really am not okay with how she acts sometimes. Shes dismissive of my feelings and really doesnt like to talk about it if Im feeling a little insecure or unsure. I just feel like she doesnt care that her actions upset me. So then I say nothing because I know she will roll her eyes and get annoyed.

I imagine after reading all this someone might think "why stay". Its because sometimes its wonderful and when we are together its amazing its just the inbetweens that are hard.

Sorry for rambling im not good with words.